1. The Judges decision is final.
2. Any objection must be submitted in writing to stewards within fifteen minutes of the end of the class, and must be accompanied by a deposit of £10.00 which will be returned if the objection is upheld by the judge, steward and committee.
3. Queries must be made to the Secretary’s Office only.
4. All RIDERS AND JUNIOR competitors must wear PROTECTIVE HEADGEAR, correct clothing and suitable footwear. BRITISH STANDARD RIDING HATS NUMBERS ARE COMPULSORY IN ALL RIDDEN CLASSES. CHINSTRAPS MUST BE FASTENED. Spot Checks will be made.
5. Where ages are applicable they will be taken from 1st January 2021.
6. In the case of insufficient entries classes may be combined or canceled.
7. The committee and H&REC accept no responsibility of liability in consequence of the loss or damage to any horse, rider, spectator, vehicle or any other property. A responsible adult must supervise children at all times.
8. The committee reserves the right to refuse entry of any horse/pony.
9. No cantering will be permitted on land outside the show rings except when in taking a practice fence or using the riding-in area.
10. No horse or pony under the age of 4 years may be ridden on the show ground or in any ridden classes.
11. It is responsibility of the competitors to be present in the appropriate ring for the commencement of a class. Entry fees cannot be refunded due to unpunctuality.
12. Young stock handlers must be competent to handle the same at the judge’s discretion.
13. Stallions may compete providing that the rider or handler, in the opinion of the committee and judges, is fully competent of controlling him and is over the age of 17 years.
14. Committee may refuse entry of any horse if it is not handled correctly, and any horse considered dangerous will be asked to leave.
15. Only senior competitors allowed to wear spurs in appropriate classes.
16. Leaders/handlers must be members, not parents of members, to qualify for points.
17. Stallions may compete providing that the rider or handler, in the opinion of the committee and judges, is fully competent of controlling him and is over the age of 17 years.
18. Committee may refuse entry of any horse if it is not handled correctly, and any horse considered dangerous will be asked to leave the field.
19. Only senior competitors are allowed to wear spurs in appropriate classes.
20. Perpetual trophies not returned to a committee member by 1st. Sept. may (at the committees discretion) incur a deduction of this seasons points. 5 points for the first week or part week and 10 points for each week or part thereafter.
21. Horses/Ponies must NOT be left unattended tied to boxes or fences
22. Inappropriate language / behaviour will not be tolerated in any form. This may result in memberships being revoked.